Open Wednesday 16th 9.00am until 9.15am
Contact Agent for Other Viewing Times
It is with great pleasure we offer this quaint cottage-style home to the rental market, bursting with features that will guarantee it will not be vacant for long.
Enjoy the peace of the location from the privacy of the front deck, or you can spend your free time plotting around the low maintenance gardens and watching things blossom as Spring comes around. I should note, the cottage is home to one tenant already - a gorgeous blue-tongue lizard who lives under the front steps and will take her time in getting to know you, but she's worth it.
Inside the home has been updated to ensure comfort levels are met, with fresh paint in most areas, a modernised kitchen, updated bathroom and reverse cycle air conditioning - all of this for only $285 per week.
10 Edward Street, Beaudesert | Features Include:
• Bedroom 1 with built in robe, windows overlooking the gardens, carpeted and ceiling fan
• Combined living and dining room, carpeted with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Modernised kitchen with easy care flooring, oven, rangehood and electric cooktop
• Bedroom 2 with built in robe, carpeted and ceiling fan
• Laundry with wash tub and access to back area and carport
• Combined bathroom and toilet with shower, vanity, bath, and toilet
• Fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens, and privacy
• Brand new electric hot water system and town sewerage
• Water consumption is included within the rent
• Single carport with open space for a second car
• Some under house storage