Due to current health concerns surrounding Covid 19, we will no longer be hosting open homes. Please refer to the property video below for a walk through of the home.
Enjoy the peace of the location from the privacy of the front deck, or you can spend your free time plotting around the low maintenance gardens and watching things blossom as Spring comes around. I should note, the cottage is home to one tenant already - a gorgeous blue-tongue lizard who lives under the front steps and will take her time in getting to know you, but she's worth it.
Inside the home has been updated to ensure comfort levels are met, with fresh paint in most areas, a modernised kitchen, updated bathroom and reverse cycle air conditioning - all of this for only $285 per week.
10 Edward Street, Beaudesert | Features Include:
• Bedroom 1 with built in robe, windows overlooking the gardens, carpeted and ceiling fan
• Combined living and dining room, carpeted with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Modernised kitchen with easy care flooring, oven, rangehood and electric cooktop
• Bedroom 2 with built in robe, carpeted and ceiling fan
• Laundry with wash tub and access to back area and carport
• Combined bathroom and toilet with shower, vanity, bath, and toilet
• Fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens, and privacy
• Brand new electric hot water system and town sewerage
• Water consumption is included within the rent
• Single carport with open space for a second car
• Some under house storage
Current tenants have requested an early termination of the lease. As such, the property availability date is open depending on the negotiated handover date between vacating and incoming tenants. Please contact Courtney with any questions | 0439206360
As per legislation, you are required to have read the proposed terms and conditions of the lease prior to submitting your application. Please download the proposed terms and read through the document carefully. We have also included a link for you to download a tenancy application for this home as well as the inspection waiver.