Viewing by Appointment - Currently Tenanted
Let me assure you the love affair with this home begins at the kerb and continues right the way through to the back fence. You will appreciate the quality of the landscaped lawns, the warm timber trims, modern fixtures, open spaces, and the simple energy that ties the home together. This property needs to be put at the top of your list and a viewing is a must.
This beautifully finished, split-level home has been adorned in timber, accentuated with deep stains, and framed with black trimmings and finishes. Inside the home you are warmly welcomed with vaulted ceilings, a spacious kitchen and dining area complete with cottage charms and matte black finishes, and an easy transition from indoor to outdoor living through the use of timber framed, bi-folding doors opening up onto the large deck.
The upper level of the home is the hub for comfort and family living with all 4 bedrooms as well as the main bathroom. Two bedrooms feature built in robes, reverse cycle air conditioners, and timber framed glass doors opening to their own front balcony. The remaining 2 bedrooms have large windows overlooking the views of the established back yard and gardens.
The lower level excites and provides amazing benefits to this already wonderful home with a complete rumpus room AND an additional living area AND another bathroom combined with the laundry. There is also external access to the back yard from the laundry, and internal access to the garage through the rumpus, both providing ease of moving between the many spaces of the home.
Inside the home:
• Timber framed, frosted glass front doors
• Floorboards throughout mid and top levels of the home, tiling across the lower level of the home
• Combined kitchen and dining area
• Dining with ceiling fan and white venetian blinds
• Kitchen with feature pendant lights, island stone top bench with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances; dishwasher, oven, stove top, and rangehood
• Matte black finishes and trending subway tiles provide the perfect cooking backdrop
• Top level of home features 4 bedrooms and bathroom with toilet, double shower, timber feature shelving with lighting and vanity
• Main bedroom with ceiling fan, white venetian blinds, reverse cycle air conditioner, lined curtains, timber framed frosted glass doors to front balcony, and built in robe
• Bedroom 2 with built in robe, reverse cycle air conditioner, lined curtains, timber framed frosted glass doors to front balcony
• Bedroom 3 and 4 offering space along with inviting views of the backyard
• Timber door to separate the stairs to the lower level of the home
• Lower level features an open rumpus room and another living area (currently set up as a guest area)
• Second bathroom combined with laundry and toilet; shower over bath, vanity, washtub, vanity, and external door to backyard
Around the property:
• Statement front fencing with lined garden beds
• Double gate access over driveway and personal access gate
• Generous front deck with shielded privacy
• Glass bi-folds doors leading to spacious undercover back deck
• Well established lawns and gardens both front and back
• Side access to the backyard
• Paved alfresco
• Enclosed and securable workshop/shed with power
• As new colourbond roof
• Water tank with pump
• Fully fenced yard
This home is also perfectly positioned within the area to accommodate all of your needs from a new home. Just a quick search on Google Maps and you will see a university campus, grade schools, convenience shops, service stations, sporting complex, hotel and more.
Call us today to arrange a viewing, we try to work with your schedule | 0439206360
Disclosure: Home is presently leased to a high-standard tenancy until 15/02/2022, please call agency to discuss possibilities of vacant possession.