Viewing by appointment
Does your family need room to move and grow, but still be close enough to enjoy each other's company and connection? If you answered "yes", this is the property for you. Proportionally set out on a 689m2 corner block is this gorgeous period home, with a secondary dwelling at your disposal. There is the added advantage of dual entries on either side of the property, boundary fencing for independence, and proximity for heart and comfort.
With the original home presumed to be built around the 30's or 40's, and the secondary dwelling built to match, you are offered a gorgeous blend of period and modern features across the two dwellings. House 1 features classic VJ board walls, timber floorboards, and a centrally located wood heater. House 2 has been freshly painted in the living and kitchen, had new carpets installed, and features a reverse cycle air conditioner for some modern creature comforts.
If the features of the home have you interested, you are sure to be impressed with the location. With only a 3 minute drive into town, you will be ideally located to major outlets in the Beaudesert township, yet just far enough away that you skip the CBD hustle, meaning you can leave the car at home and save on petrol and maintenance. The kids will also be within walking distance to most local schools and sporting facilities, so you will have more time to enjoy sipping a coffee on the verandah or plotting about the gardens.
• 3 bedrooms with carpet, 1 bedroom features cupboards
• Combined living and dining area, each with own access to the front or side verdanah's
• Wood burning heater centrally located
• Half French doors to verandahs
• Kitchen with updated appliances and dishwasher
• Study nook
• Internal laundry
• Bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet
• 2 bedrooms with carpet and built in robes
• Combined living and dining area opening to kitchen
• Kitchen with garden outlook
• Internal laundry
• Bathroom with bath, shower, basin, and toilet
Around the Property:
• Each dwelling has 1 undercover carport parking and tandem parking on driveway
• Established gardens and lawns, with plenty of potential
• Fully fenced around boundary and between dwellings
• Full pressure town water
• Town sewerage
• NBN service area
• Separate electrical services for two dwellings
• Electric Hot Water Systems
We welcome you to drive past the property to gain a feel for location and stretch. An appointment to view can be arranged exclusively through Sapphire Elite Estate Agents.
NB* House 2 is currently tenanted with a periodic lease, vacant possession can occur with 4 weeks notice.
10:00 am – 04:00 pm