Viewing by Appointment
Properties of such a high calibre are few and far between, and boy this home does not disappointment. Begin your love affair with serene acreage living by moving this home to the top of your list.
The home boasts a crisp and updated interior, featuring 4 generous bedrooms, all with carpet, built-in's and ceiling fans. Creature comforts exist with LED downlights throughout, security screens, and window furnishings to match. You will also have the option to rotate between two living spaces with a grand carpeted family room and an adjoined tiled living room.
Harmonious living has never been more achievable with the superb kitchen space flowing onto the living and dining area - but wait! Turn your gaze and feast your eyes on the sweeping deck and deep blue pool that perfectly frame the vision of the mountains, burning sunsets, and virgin bush. In the stills of winter you will truly be moved by the pink and blues skies, while the summer rays will be perfectly cooled with the breezy deck and lounging around the pool.
But wait ... there is also a second dwelling! The granny flat located at the front of the property has its own driveway, designated carport, private colourbond fencing and patio area. The dwelling itself is modern and configured with a simple layout. Featuring open plan kitchen, living, and dining area; two bedrooms with built ins; combined bathroom with toilet and hidden laundry; you are able to remain self-sufficient and independent whilst still sharing the same location - how's that?!
See the list of features below.
Inside the main home:
• Security screens, ceiling fans, and LED downlighting throughout
• Separated master suite with generous space, carpet, huge built-in-robe, ensuite with double shower, vanity, and toilet
• Main family room with carpet
• Combined kitchen, dining, and living space between the family room and children's wing
• Kitchen with caesarstone bench tops, waterfall gables, breakfast bar, double inset sink, cabinetry, and 4 burner induction cook top with range hood.
• Dishwasher, microwave, and fridge provisions
• Living and dining area with fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning, double glass and screen sliders opening onto the sweeping deck and overlooking the mountains
• Enclosed children's wing
• 3 bedrooms with carpet, ceiling fans, security screen, window furnishings, built in robes, and LED downlights
• Main bathroom with waterfall shower over bath, and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with external access, cabinetry storage, and washtub
Around the property:
• End of the cul-de-sac
• Gravel driveway
• Two yard levels in house yard
• Low maintenance gardens and grounds in house yard
• Concrete slab for open parking of 4 cars at house
• Above ground pool with decking - has 'infinity pool' feel
• Shed with awnings
• Avocado tree
• House yard is mostly fenced
Inside the granny flat:
• Security security and timber entry door
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher, pantry
• Lounge/living area with reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan, sliding door access to carport, security screen, storage/linen cupboard
• Bedroom one with open front built in, carpeted, security screen on window, ceiling fan and LED downlighting
• Bedroom two with built in, carpeted, security screen on window, ceiling fan and LED downlighting
• Bathroom with large, frameless shower, toilet, vanity and cabinet
• Hidden laundry located in bathroom
• Decked patio
• Large double carport
• Tank water
• Modest sized yard
• Colourbond fencing (not fully fenced)
• Shipping container for storage
Back acreage includes:
• Approx 7.5 additional acres behind the two dwellings
• 7 strand cattle fencing
• Cleared dam
• Back access to the property, upon negotiation with agent
As per legislation, you are required to have read the proposed terms and conditions of the lease prior to submitting your application. Please download the proposed terms and read through the document carefully. We have also included a link for you to download a tenancy application for this home as well as the inspection waiver.