Viewing by Appointment
Rich with character, 74 Taylor Street is here to offer you a truly perfect location and ultimate value. Convenience is made ... convenient with an abundance of nearby schools, the gleaming heart of the CBD, and your choice of several manicured parklands and gardens - all are within walking distance!
This period home is bursting with the historic charm of her era, boasting double inset gables, leadlight windows, classic sleep out and brick fireplace decorated with a carved wooden mantel. Offering 3 bedrooms, two with built-ins and ceiling fans, a grand lounge with fireplace, formal dining, and combined dining with kitchen overlooking the back yard, the footprint and layout of this gorgeous cottage has something for everyone. Whether you have kids rooms to set up, or like to keep a room handy for guests, the only restriction on the home is your vision, so let your imagination run wild.
VALUE ALERT: Future ease of development is also made possible, as this property comes with two lots on the one title. Take advantage of this highly sought after feature, or leave the property as is.
74 Taylor Street, Newtown features:
• Entry with screen and timber door opening onto sleepout
• Sleepout with leadlight windows and separate timber door to home
• Centre hallway with frosted glass feature doors for partitioning areas
• Bedroom one and two with built in robe, ceiling fan and leadlight windows
• Bedroom three with leadlight windows and frosted glass doors
• Grand sitting room/lounge room with leadlight windows and fireplace
• Formal dining leading to toilet, bathroom, and kitchen
• Bathroom with vanity, second toilet, and classic claw foot bath with overhead shower
• Combined kitchen dining
• Kitchen with electric oven, cooktop, and rangehood
Outside the home:
• Completed landscaping and mature gardens with low maintenance finishes
• Privacy obtained from front brick fence and hedges planted behind
• Concrete driveway through to back shed
• Shed with workshop and one car storage
• Plenty of open space along driveway for multiple car parking
• Beautifully flat and clear back yard, perfect for unobstructed play and enjoyment
• External secured laundry room
• Back porch
This home would be perfect for first home buyers, singles/couples, or even young families.
The land allotment and potential for development also makes this a savvy purchase for developers looking to get more bang for their buck in such a beautiful and growing city.
Priced to meet the market, she is not going to sit still for long so don't miss your opportunity to step through that front door and feel the charm that she has to offer. Call me today on 0439206360 to book a private viewing or register for the next open home.