Sapphire Elite is proud to present this home to the rental market; the perfect marriage of comfortable, modern luxuries with character and functionality. With a desirable north-east facing aspect, this well-appointed home is built to please and the location is second to none! You are moments from Flagstone State School and Community College, Childcare, and a mere two mintue drive to the heart of Flagstone!
Entering the home you are greeted by neutral, calming tones, polished timber floors, and an expansive open plan. With a meals area by the kitchen and a formal dining/living area near the entry there is more than enough room to bring the family together in the heart of the home. The living arrangements provide a master suite with walk in robe and ensuite, and two large bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans. The main bathroom sits adjacent the powder room and separate toilet, located centrally to the living area and bedrooms.
The home itself is straddled with a front and back verandah for additional relaxation space, with the back verandah overlooking the Summer-lovin' inground pool. Be amazed with the functionality of the property, with complete fencing, three separate yards, large double carport, 4 x bay powered shed, plus a carport large enough for a boat or caravan.
This is the perfect home to kick back, cool down, tinker, and enjoy - but don't hesitate, it will be snapped up!
• Formal dining/living area with sliding door access to front verandah
• Open plan lounge and kitchen, with meals area
• Loungeroom with ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioner and combustion fireplace
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven, rangehood,
• French-style doors to back verandah
• Hallway with linen cupboard
• Internal laundry with bench storage and sliding door access to external
• Master suite reverse cycle air conditioner, walk in robe, ensuite with vanity, toilet, and shower
• Bedroom two and three with ceiling fan and built in robe
• Separate toilet with wash vanity
• Bathroom with shower, vanity, and bathtub
• Security screen doors and windows throughout the home
• Carpets installed October 2020
• Home freshly painted in 2019
• Fully fenced
• Three yards (front, house, and back yards)
• Side access through property for cars
• Double carport with side walls at the house
• 4 bay lockable, powered shed with workshop
• Concrete extension and awning over two bays and workshop
• Large carport area off shed for boat/caravan
• Chicken coop
• Completed landscaping
• Inground concrete pool
• 3.5kw solar system with 5kw inverter
• Internet is NBN
• Satellite for T.V
• Electric hot water system (2020)
• New pool pump and cleaning system (2020)
• Termite inspection (2020)
• Tank water with access to town trickle feed, all feed-in pipes to house tank replaced (2020)
Note: Pool heating system located on shed is not included as a fixture
*Due to inclimate weather, external photographs are dated 2019
As per legislation, you are required to have read the proposed terms and conditions of the lease prior to submitting your application. Please download the proposed terms and read through the document carefully.